Portland, Oregon Temple

Portland, Oregon Temple
Portland, Oregon Temple

Monday, October 13, 2014

One Year Mark

October 9th  was Sister Magnusson's one year mark from when she left for her mission.  This is what her her first companion, Sister Newman, said about her on Facebook:

I can't believe it has be one full year since Sister Magnusson started her mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. Throughout the six months we spent together I learnt so many things from her. She is such an example of hard work, faithfulness, diligence and endurance. We had so many fun times and crazy adventures together - from spending Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, Easter, and our birthdays, to many rainy and even some snowy days together. I am beyond grateful for her and the amazing spirit she has!
This was Kristine's response:

This post made my day! Sister Newman I was so lucky to have you as my mission mum! Learned so much from you! It's great serving in an area where people know and love the same sister Newman I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment